Lobbies Closed Until Further Notice
BTCU is taking important steps to assist in the containment of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
For the health and safety of our members and employees and in the interest of limiting the potential spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), BTCU has elected to temporarily close lobby services at its three branches - Maple Grove, Shoreview and Bloomington until further notice.
Drive-ups located at our Maple Grove and Shoreview branches remain open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Since our Bloomington branch does not have a drive-up, curbside service is now available on weekdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Members working with a lender can schedule an appointment at 763-315-3888.
In addition to using our drive-ups, we highly recommend banking at home with these convenient options:
- Check balances, view transactions, transfer money, and pay bills online with Online Banking or the BTCU Mobile App.
- Deposit checks using the BTCU Mobile App.
- Bank by phone at 1-855-672-7087 with Telephone Banking
- Open a checking account with a debit card through Online Banking
- Apply for loans online and close your loan remotely.
For members with debit cards, you can also get cash at an ATM surcharge-free. Find an ATM near you > ATM Locator.
We are available by phone at 763-315-3888 or toll-free at 1-800-496-2460.
Call us Monday - Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturdays from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. to assist with your banking needs.