BTCU Closes Branch Lobbies Until Further Notice
Drive-ups will be remain open at our Maple Grove and Shoreview branches.
For the health and safety of our members and employees and in the interest of limiting the potential spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), BTCU has elected to temporarily close lobby services at its three branches - Maple Grove, Shoreview and Bloomington - beginning Tuesday, March 17, 2020.
Drive-ups located at our Maple Grove and Shoreview branches will remain open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Since our Bloomington branch does not have a drive-up, this office is temporarily closed.
Lobby services will remain closed until further notice.
Members working with a lender can schedule an appointment at 763-315-3888.
In addition to using our drive-ups, we highly recommend banking at home with these convenient options:
- Check balances, view transactions, transfer money and pay bills online with Online Banking or the BTCU Mobile App.
- Deposit checks using the BTCU Mobile App.
- Bank by phone at 1-855-672-7087 with Telephone Banking
- Open a checking account with a debit card through Online Banking
- Apply for loan online and close your loan remotely.
For members with debit cards, you can also get cash at an ATM surcharge-free. Find an ATM near you > ATM Locator.
We are available by phone at 763-315-3888 or toll-free at 1-800-496-2460.
Call us Monday - Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturdays from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. to assist with your banking needs.