COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information
We're here to help.
The safety of our members and employees is our top priority.
We are closely monitoring the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus) and taking the necessary steps to help protect the safety and well-being of our members and employees.
We have not made any changes to the hours of operation at our branches. However, circumstances may change, in which we will notify you of any changes in our operation.
For added convenience, we highly recommend banking at home with these convenient options:
- Check balances, view transactions, transfer money and pay bills online with Online Banking or the BTCU Mobile App.
- Deposit checks using the BTCU Mobile App.
- Bank by phone at 1-855-672-7087 with Telephone Banking
- Open a checking account with a debit card through Online Banking
- Apply for loan online and close your loan remotely.
We are available by phone at 763-315-3888 or toll-free at 1-800-496-2460.
Call us Monday - Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturdays from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. to assist with your banking needs.
Drive-ups are convenient located at our Maple Grove and Shoreview branches to do your banking.
You can also get cash at an ATM when you have a debit card. Find an ATM near you > ATM Locator.
Stay up to date.
For the latest updates on the coronavirus and prevention tips, we recommend visiting the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website.